Eligible Expenses for Grant Spending
Support and services provided:
- Coaching and mentoring for the development of the project
- Bootcamps and workshops on issues related to marketing and sales
- Grant support amounting up to a maximum of €15.000€ per start-up/project
To enable participants to take part in the programme, contracts will be signed between Provadis and the selected applicants. Contacts will include information on grants type and amounts as well as terms and conditions on reimbursement claiming. Forms for reimbursement claim will be provided.
The financial support is composed as following:
- 3.000€ allowance per person for a maximum of two team members/founders (total financial support is 6.000€) for the development of the business idea/startup
- Up to €2.000 for coaching/consulting/mentoring related to the entrepreneurial project
- Up to €5.000 for expenses occurred for further developing of the business idea and for exploring customer needs, e.g. rent for exhibition booths at trade fairs, instruments, participants fees for workshops and other types of business related events, realisation of market analysis…
- Up to €2.000 for travel and accomodation costs, e.g. relating to travel to attend meetings with potential customers and investors, trade fairs, coaching sessions, networking events…
Financial support is strictly related to the entrepreneurial projects and business projects presented and described in the application form.
Every selected project will be supported by a main RIS country coach who will give advice on eligibility of services to be provided and conditions of reimbursement claiming.